Monday, June 7, 2010

INVESTIGATING...

I tell you, I'm still in shock. A house for me? I probably imagined it. Yes, I imagined it. But---what if it's really true?

Well, go look. Now. While Miss Creative is off somewhere.

All right, I'm going to explore...(I think I'm hyperventilating...I may not survive this...) So here I am, starting out in the living room...

...now the kitchen...so far no house for me, of course...

...and this must be dear Miss Creative's studio...

...and the guest room...(notice that in this house, even GUESTS have a room to themselves, but do I? NO.)

...and HER bedroom....STILL no house for me...I KNEW it...it wasn't true after all...

...but wait a minute...there's something out that window...something...something that looks like...like a...

...like that house for me. I can't believe it. A house for me. Me, Bessie Beetum.

You know what? Maybe Phoenix won't be so bad after all. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment