Thursday, June 17, 2010

NEVERTHELESS...

The day did not go as planned.  (When does it ever?)  Rain, fog, and overcast skies interfered.  NEVERTHELESS...






...I did make note of several promising pine trees.  True, the pine trees around here are nothing like the pine trees I'm USED to---rather anaemic specimens.  But they are pine trees...

















...I also confirmed to my complete satisfaction the existence and location of three or four chipmunk byways...











...But the vigorous excursion planned for today was cancelled due to adverse weather.  NEVERTHELESS...I stepped outside just now to examine the western sky, and all signs point to WARM TEMPERATURES and  SUNNY SKIES in the very near future.  Perhaps my excursion can take place tomorrow...







(To those of you who for some strange reason might be interested in Miss Creative's activities:  Today SHE pumped up her bicycle tires; cleaned out a refrigerator; did three loads of laundry; and went off on a little expedition in her car without taking me along.  Typical.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment