Friday, September 17, 2010

ONCE AGAIN...

Bad news.  Bird Lady is still here.  Haven't managed---YET---to, um, carry out my plans about that...little difficulty.  Too much of a hodge-podge going on here.  All because Miss Creative suddenly decided yesterday.  That we are leaving for Phoenix on SUNDAY.  The day after tomorrow.   And she is driving us in her car.  (She didn't bother to ask me.  Or even tell me.  I  was eavesdropping  just happened to overhear her talking on the phone.  She was making motel reservations.)  Inconsiderate of her.  (As usual.)  There were all sorts of things I wanted to do before we left.  Like...well, like my Bird Lady problem.  Now I can't.  Too much ruckus and distraction.
Of course if it were just ME, everything would be completely organized.  Neat and tidy.  Not like that...that MESS  you see up there.  But do I have any control over what Miss Creative does?  NO.  Not sure if I'll survive this...       

1 comment:

  1. Cheer up, Bessie. You're on your way home. Tell Miss Creative to drive safely. Forget about the Bird Lady. If I were you I'd be more concerned about all those hours in the car with a cat.

    ReplyDelete