Saturday, July 31, 2010

BOREDOM

Has it really been more than a week since I last blogged?  
You can blame it on dear Miss Creative.   I've had to sit around with nothing to do but twiddle my feathers.  While SHE'S been monopolizing the computer---day and night.  No sign of a finished "manuscript".  (Last night after SHE finally left me in privacy at the studio, I pried and poked casually looked around.  Nothing except trash.  Of course.)   And the wastebasket is overflowing, really disgusting....  (WHY doesn't she EMPTY it???  How depressing, to look at all that...all that FAILURE.....every day.)  
A sad state of affairs.  For Miss Creative.  Not for ME, of course.  (But so boring...yawn...)

1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely photograph, Bessie. I remember that chair. It makes me miss both you and Miss Creative.

    ReplyDelete