Monday, August 16, 2010

NEWS

Looks as though Miss Creative is planning another trip.  But this time it's about going back out to Phoenix.  I can live with that.  She was looking on the internet and talking with her sisters a lot about flying out there.  Ugh.  I know what that's like.  Anyway it sounds like she's not going to do that.  Because of it being too complicated for her cat to fly.  Or impossible.  Or something.  (I never have anything to do with her cat.  That's why I don't usually talk about him.  Or even think about him.)  


But judging by all the maps and things, it looks like maybe we're going to drive there.  In an automobile.  My least favorite way of traveling.  I'll probably be completely suffocated in that plastic bag by the time we get there.  Just a handful of feathers.  And she's got this ridiculous idea that we'll have a theme for the trip. (A theme.  Can you believe it?)  Diners, for example.  So the trip will take even longer because we'll stop off at all the diners along the way.  (Or all the junkyards.  Or all the plastic bag factories.  Or whatever crazy thing turns out to be the "theme").  Will I ever survive?

1 comment:

  1. This could be great fun, Bessie. Maybe Miss Creative will ask you to be her navigator.

    ReplyDelete