Monday, August 23, 2010

A PROBLEM

A rainy, gloomy, windy day.  As I discovered when I finally woke up this morning looked out the window just now.  But that's not the problem.  
This is the problem.  I'm having to post today's blog entry inside Miss Creative's automobile (of all places).  (And don't look at the automobile.  It's shockingly messy.  Dirty.  Very embarrassing for a neat owl like myself.)  The internet isn't working at Miss Creative's studio.  Really inconsiderate.  Of someone.  So here we are in front of the general store, where they have "WiFi".  (WiFi.  Isn't that the most ridiculous term you've ever heard of??)  I'm soaking wet from having to fly out to the car.  The rain is drumming on the car roof like a...like a thousand woodpeckers.  And I'm supposed to be coming up with a brilliant comment for the day.  But it just isn't working
 Because on top of everything else, people keep staring in through the car windows at me.

Someone else staring at me.





















And here's someone else staring at me...I can't stand it...I give up...

No comments:

Post a Comment